Junmai ginjo Taninokoshi / Rice Wine
It is much easier to drink than regular junmai sakes.
This sake made only with rice, for a moderately pleasant flavor.
A refreshing taste, recommended at room temperature.
Goes down nicely when warmed as well, with no lingering stickiness in the mouth.Sake Meter Value: +1.0, Mild dry.
Please enjoy this sake on the rock / hot / at room temperature.
Enjoy this easy-to-drink sake with your daily meals.
It is recommended to enjoy chilled Junmaiginjo
in a wine glass with dried fruits and cheeses.
This junmaiginjo sake brewed carefully at a low temperature.
This sake is made with clean spring water from Japanese high mountains and rice grown in the clean at mosphere on the Shirakawa Plateau. This product isliterally an art of water and rice.
Enjoy the fruity taste reminiscent of French wine "Muscade."
Junmai ginjo Taninokoshi 720ml / UNIT 6 bottlesのコピー
* Type: Japanese sake （HS2206.00.210）
* Grade: Junmai Ginjo (Premium Sake)
* Alcohol Content (%): 13.3 - 14.3
* Packaging: Bag, Bottle, Bulk, Box
* Taste: Flavorful Milde Dry
* Sake meter value: +1.5
* Brand Name: Shirakawa.meijo
* Place of origin: Fukushima
* Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
* Supply Ability: 500 Cartons per Month
* Delivery Detail: 14days after payment